POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : With the IRTC coming back : Re: With the IRTC coming back Server Time
30 Jul 2024 22:25:53 EDT (-0400)
  Re: With the IRTC coming back
From: Nimish Ajmani
Date: 16 Mar 2008 19:15:00
Message: <web.47ddb7a82a7b316a8c12d7010@news.povray.org>
John VanSickle <evi### [at] hotmailcom> wrote:
> In the previous times I have made this suggestion I have also offered to
> sit out the round, and I supposed I could sit out the round (or at least
> make it an entry not to be voted upon).
>
> Regards,
> John

Perhaps what you could do, is be a panel judge for the round, and maybe enter an
animation using other non-rusty characters(Kind of odd for a rusty round, but
it's not a perfect idea, I admit).  I think that the best thing will be seeing
how your own models are used by others, and how you like what the entrants
present.  If it is a round, I look forward to the comments you give me...

  --Nimish