POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : FLOSS Weekly episode is now posted. Server Time
31 Jul 2024 10:18:31 EDT (-0400)
  FLOSS Weekly episode is now posted. (Message 1 to 10 of 70)
From: David Buck
Subject: FLOSS Weekly episode is now posted.
Date: 7 Feb 2008 20:42:54
Message: <47abb39e$1@news.povray.org>
The FLOSS Weekly episode on POV-Ray has now been posted.

	http://twit.tv/floss24

Enjoy.

David Buck

Post a reply to this message

From: William Tracy
Subject: Re: FLOSS Weekly episode is now posted.
Date: 7 Feb 2008 23:17:38
Message: <47abd7e2$1@news.povray.org>
Huh.

David Buck sounds like Linus Torvalds.

Only he's more polite than Linus is. :-)

--
William Tracy
afi### [at] gmailcom -- wtr### [at] calpolyedu

    Yes, Art thought, personal assistant and drug dispenser, that was
his destiny at this point in history.
     -- Kim Stanley Robinson, _Blue Mars_

Post a reply to this message

David Buck <dav### [at] simberoncom> wrote:
> The FLOSS Weekly episode on POV-Ray has now been posted.
>
>  http://twit.tv/floss24

an image rendered by some astronaut guy in space, huh? ;)

cool interview...

Post a reply to this message

> David Buck <dav### [at] simberoncom> wrote:
>> The FLOSS Weekly episode on POV-Ray has now been posted.
>>
>>  http://twit.tv/floss24
>
> an image rendered by some astronaut guy in space, huh? ;)
>
> cool interview...

Post a reply to this message