POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Media help Server Time
31 Jul 2024 10:26:41 EDT (-0400)
  Media help (Message 1 to 8 of 8)
From: SharkD
Subject: Media help
Date: 20 Jun 2007 23:50:02
Message: <web.4679f544ff1ff7b14c561030@news.povray.org>
Can someone please tell me why the following sphere is not showing up in my
scene?

 sphere
 {
  0,1
  scale <1/16,1/4,1/16,>
  hollow
  material
  {
   interior
   {
    media
    {
     intervals 1 //5  higher slows it up and gives smoother images
     samples 1 //5  lower = more blocky
     emission .300 //1    brightness of glowing media
     density
     {
      spherical scale <1/16,1/4,1/16,>
      warp {turbulence <.8,.07,.05>}