POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : PovWip Server Time
31 Jul 2024 18:23:48 EDT (-0400)
  PovWip (Message 1 to 10 of 13)
From: William Tracy
Subject: PovWip
Date: 9 May 2007 16:25:23
Message: <46422e33$1@news.povray.org>
I just posted PovWip in povray.binaries.utilities.

This program hooks into your .ini file, and automatically archives a
small copy of every render you make. You can then easily build a "making
of" animation using the archive.

In povray.binaries.animations there's already some sample movies I've
made with PovWip. The glasses movie ("Animation of WIP") is probably the
best example of what PovWip can do, except that I turned the mpeg
compression up too high on the finished movie. :-(

Anyway, play with it on your next image. :-) I would really love to peek
at other people's working methods. ;-)

--
William Tracy

Post a reply to this message