POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : PovWip : Re: PovWip Server Time
31 Jul 2024 10:23:38 EDT (-0400)
  Re: PovWip
From: nemesis
Date: 11 May 2007 23:30:01
Message: <web.464533ac475e020d7cca6030@news.povray.org>
William Tracy <wtr### [at] calpolyedu> wrote:
> nemesis wrote:
> > cool idea!  I guess better than my current scene1.pov, scene2.pov etc
>
> It only saves the renders, not the pov files.

hmm, so there goes my suggestion, because what if you liked wip 3 better
than wip 15?  If you decided to render wip 3 in a high quality setting, you
probably lost all the original details from the original scene... :)

of course, you could probably use some version control system like cvs or
svn, but I think it's too much for pov scenes...