POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Can I watch variables after parsing for scene debug purposes? Server Time
31 Jul 2024 14:27:06 EDT (-0400)
  Can I watch variables after parsing for scene debug purposes? (Message 1 to 9 of 9)
From: Erhard Ducke
Subject: Can I watch variables after parsing for scene debug purposes?
Date: 21 Mar 2007 11:18:04
Message: <46015abc@news.povray.org>
Hi!

Is it possible to get variable content as an output after parsing a
scene for debug purposes?

regards

Hardy

Post a reply to this message

From: Warp
Date: 21 Mar 2007 11:34:21
Message: <46015e8d@news.povray.org>
Erhard Ducke <pov### [at] temporaryforwardingcom> wrote:
> Is it possible to get variable content as an output after parsing a
> scene for debug purposes?

  Which variables?

--
                                                          - Warp

Post a reply to this message

From: Erhard Ducke
Date: 21 Mar 2007 11:52:15
Message: <460162bf$1@news.povray.org>
Warp wrote:

>   Which variables?

Different identifiers that are changed e.g. in animations of recursive
structures. In most cases I need the current vectors or colors of
certain frames if possible as text output while the scene is rendered...

regards
Hardy

Post a reply to this message