POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Infinity symbol Server Time
31 Jul 2024 20:20:20 EDT (-0400)
  Infinity symbol (Message 11 to 20 of 24)
<<< Previous 10 Messages Goto Latest 10 Messages Next 4 Messages >>>
From: Trevor G Quayle
Subject: Re: Infinity symbol
Date: 11 Dec 2006 09:15:00
Message: <web.457d66c7acb37f29c150d4c10@news.povray.org>
"dave vanhorn" <mic### [at] gmailcom> wrote:
> I'd also be interested in how to do a mobius strip.

Posted in binary scene-files.

-tgq

Post a reply to this message

From: Trevor G Quayle
Date: 11 Dec 2006 09:20:01
Message: <web.457d68d6acb37f29c150d4c10@news.povray.org>
"Trevor G Quayle" <Tin### [at] hotmailcom> wrote:
> "dave vanhorn" <mic### [at] gmailcom> wrote:
> > I'd also be interested in how to do a mobius strip.
>
> Posted in binary scene-files.
>
> -tgq

Hmm, don't know where my original response went...
Anyways, I posted a series of macros I did about 4 years ago.  There is a
mesh2 mobius strip with uv_mapping support and a macro for a mobius built
of a user-defined object.  Hope this is of some use for you.

-tgq

Post a reply to this message