POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : 4 tips to improve a simple POV-Ray scene Server Time
31 Jul 2024 18:26:30 EDT (-0400)
  4 tips to improve a simple POV-Ray scene (Message 1 to 10 of 44)
From: Warp
Subject: 4 tips to improve a simple POV-Ray scene
Date: 5 Dec 2006 03:37:37
Message: <45752fd1@news.povray.org>
I made this simple tutorial. Perhaps it may be useful to someone:

http://warp.povusers.org/povtips/

--
                                                          - Warp

Post a reply to this message

From: Slime
Subject: Re: 4 tips to improve a simple POV-Ray scene
Date: 5 Dec 2006 04:12:45
Message: <4575380d$1@news.povray.org>
Nice. This is simple advice that, because it's simple, probably doesn't get
said enough.

 - Slime
 [ http://www.slimeland.com/ ]

Post a reply to this message

From: Lonster
Date: 5 Dec 2006 04:15:01
Message: <web.4575378a53db6158ad5eb7750@news.povray.org>
Warp <war### [at] tagpovrayorg> wrote:
> I made this simple tutorial. Perhaps it may be useful to someone:
>
> http://warp.povusers.org/povtips/
>
> --
>                                                           - Warp

Great tips, Warp.  I often forget about things like focal blur and get
bogged down in tuning the radiosity, photons, media, etc.  Sometimes simple
tricks like that can do more for a scene than all the fancy number
crunching.

--Lonster

Post a reply to this message