POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : [ot?] wings3d -> povray Server Time
31 Jul 2024 18:18:10 EDT (-0400)
  [ot?] wings3d -> povray (Message 1 to 9 of 9)
From: Raf256
Subject: [ot?] wings3d -> povray
Date: 19 Sep 2006 07:59:43
Message: <450fdbae@news.povray.org>
Hello,
if I have a wings3d model (with UV textures, and texture images) how to
export this into POVray?

--
Cytat tygodnia:

Post a reply to this message

From: Roman Reiner
Subject: Re: [ot?] wings3d -> povray
Date: 19 Sep 2006 09:15:01
Message: <web.450fed2f2e2a9c47b28bcb9c0@news.povray.org>
In Wings export it to *.obj. Download and install PoseRay
(http://mysite.verizon.net/sfg0000/) import the model, and export to
POVRay.

Regards Roman

Post a reply to this message

From: Raf256
Date: 19 Sep 2006 12:22:44
Message: <45101954@news.povray.org>
Roman Reiner <web.450fed2f2e2a9c47b28bcb9c0@news.povray.org> Tuesday 19 of
September 2006 15:14

> In Wings export it to *.obj. Download and install PoseRay
> (http://mysite.verizon.net/sfg0000/) import the model, and export to
> POVRay.

Damn, but this tool is windows only...

--
Cytat tygodnia:

Post a reply to this message

From: Roman Reiner
Date: 19 Sep 2006 12:50:00
Message: <web.45101ecf2e2a9c47b28bcb9c0@news.povray.org>
Sorry, can't help you then. There are a couple of Linux users around here
though maybe any of these can provide more help

Regards Roman

Post a reply to this message