POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : [ot?] wings3d -> povray : Re: [ot?] wings3d -> povray Server Time
31 Jul 2024 20:15:39 EDT (-0400)
  Re: [ot?] wings3d -> povray
From: chaps
Date: 19 Sep 2006 16:10:01
Message: <web.45104d622e2a9c47aa1cef570@news.povray.org>
I'm not at home, but I think I still have the beam files of the Wings3D
povray export plugin on my PC. I do not use it anymore, because I use
Poseray which is a really nice tool, and it seems that they does not work
with the latest Wings3D version.
I never test this but i think that beam files are platform independant.

If it is true and you are interested, give me an address where to post these
files.

Pascal.