POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Trace(): help required Server Time
1 Aug 2024 04:13:59 EDT (-0400)
  Trace(): help required (Message 1 to 10 of 20)
From: Sven Littkowski
Subject: Trace(): help required
Date: 18 May 2006 15:52:36
Message: <446cd084@news.povray.org>
Greetings.

I was reading about the Trace() feature inside the POV-Ray documentation,
but to be honest, I just cannot work it out. Who can help me understanding
it entirely? There are so many YXZ coordinates.

Maybe a small very simple sample scene could help me, with some truly
explaining words.

Thanks,

Sven

Post a reply to this message