POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : PoV Crash when rendering fonts in Tiger Server Time
1 Aug 2024 06:26:39 EDT (-0400)
  PoV Crash when rendering fonts in Tiger (Message 1 to 6 of 6)
From: Anthony D  Baye
Subject: PoV Crash when rendering fonts in Tiger
Date: 14 Apr 2006 03:59:22
Message: <443f565a@news.povray.org>
Subject line pretty much says it.  Every time I try to use a font that
isn't a vanilla .ttf file, PoV crashes.  It only happens when the fonts
in question are contained in font suitcases, but I have no way to remove
the fonts from their suitcases.

I copied the following from the automatic report that Tiger generates
when a program crashes.

Date/Time:      2006-04-14 01:54:29.226 -0600
OS Version:     10.4.6 (Build 8I127)
Report Version: 4

Command: POV-Ray Mac 3.6
Parent:  WindowServer [62]

Raytracer Pty. Ltd., All rights reserved.)

PID:    1112

Exception:  EXC_BAD_ACCESS (0x0001)
Codes:      KERN_INVALID_ADDRESS (0x0001) at 0xfaf24014

Thread 0 Crashed:

Thread 1:
0   libSystem.B.dylib              	0x90005f6c syscall + 12
1   com.apple.OpenTransport        	0x99b125a0 BSD_waitevent + 44
2   com.apple.OpenTransport        	0x99b17360 CarbonSelectThreadFunc + 176
3   libSystem.B.dylib              	0x9002ba68 _pthread_body + 96

Any help would be appreciated.

ADB

Post a reply to this message