POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Crash causes irritating I/O problem. Server Time
1 Aug 2024 18:29:01 EDT (-0400)
  Crash causes irritating I/O problem. (Message 1 to 10 of 11)
From: St
Subject: Crash causes irritating I/O problem.
Date: 24 Jul 2005 10:45:44
Message: <42e3a998@news.povray.org>
I had a bit of a crash last week using XPhome. :/

 PCI.SYS was apparently corrupt and I was in a never-ending cycle of
restarts, trying to get into safe mode, trying to use system restore, (which
wouldn't complete the job), trying to boot from CD, etc.

 Anyway, I got it all back somehow, but I'm now left with this annoying
problem with the I/O restrictions box popping up twice when I start the
first test render on an image. It doesn't pop up after this and PovRay will
render normally.

 It's set on the default settings, and I tried repairing PovRay, but that
didn't work.

  Is there a way to fix this?

  Thanks for any help.

  ~Steve~