POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Looking for a POV add- on or similar Server Time
1 Aug 2024 22:19:50 EDT (-0400)
  Looking for a POV add- on or similar (Message 8 to 17 of 17)
From: Greg M  Johnson
Subject: Re: Looking for a POV add- on or similar
Date: 8 Jul 2005 20:48:06
Message: <42cf1ec6@news.povray.org>
Try animation.  You don't have to rename the file, you just save.  I
frequently use this approach when composing, even stills.

"Josh" <s### [at] acom> wrote in message news:42cc04d2@news.povray.org...
> I'm trying out a number of media renders. In this process I'm iterating
> round a loop of...
>
> tinker with the settings
> render
> think
> tinker with the settings
> render
> think

Post a reply to this message

From: brandon
Date: 9 Jul 2005 05:30:01
Message: <web.42cf9892c97db32627f845b20@news.povray.org>
"Josh" <s### [at] acom> wrote:
> Thanks for your input guys, but it looks like I'm going to have to write
> something myself.  I think I'll call it...  "Tinker".

Can you make it available when you finish? I'm tired of saving as
sceneXX.pov :P

Post a reply to this message