POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Looking for a POV add- on or similar : Re: Looking for a POV add- on or similar Server Time
1 Aug 2024 18:28:41 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Looking for a POV add- on or similar
From: Darren New
Date: 9 Jul 2005 12:28:09
Message: <42cffb19$1@news.povray.org>
brandon wrote:
 > Can you make it available when you finish? I'm tired of saving as
 > sceneXX.pov :P

What OS are you using? It's a one-line shell script under Unix that you
could either invoke from a terminal or click on the desktop. I could
give you something for Windows the same way almost as easily. (Except
that the Windows shell isn't quite as sophisticated and the "date"
command is too user-friendly there. :-)

--
   Darren New / San Diego, CA, USA (PST)
     The samba was clearly inspired