POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Looking for a POV add- on or similar : Re: Looking for a POV add- on or similar Server Time
2 Aug 2024 00:16:18 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Looking for a POV add- on or similar
From: Josh
Date: 15 Jul 2005 06:31:37
Message: <42d79089$1@news.povray.org>
> Can you make it available when you finish? I'm tired of saving as
> sceneXX.pov :P

Of course!  Havn't been able to spend too much time on it yet as I've been
moving house.

I've got an edit window, with Systax Highlighting.  It saves the versions of
the POV File ok.

I stopped on a problem.  Maybe one of you guys can give me a pointer.

I can get POV to render the image but it keeps opening the applications
window.  Is there a command line switch that stops it opening the POV
application window?