POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : My POV Toolkit updated Server Time
2 Aug 2024 08:16:24 EDT (-0400)
  My POV Toolkit updated (Message 1 to 9 of 9)
From: Leroy
Subject: My POV Toolkit updated
Date: 27 Dec 2004 14:03:16
Message: <41D05B98.20208@joplin.com>
I have speeded up the displaying of pictures for the Anaglyph maker.
For those who haven't try out my POV tools there at
            http://leroywhetstone.s5.com
I made the most of the tools to help with some of the gunt work in POV.
There's
        Polygon/Prizm editor
        SOR/Lathe editor
        Color picker
        Color_map editor
        Height Feild editor
        Anaglyph maker ([Red/Blue stero pitures]just for fun )
  They where made for My Win98.
Hope you can use 'em.

Post a reply to this message

> I have speeded up the displaying of pictures for the Anaglyph maker.
> For those who haven't try out my POV tools there at
>             http://leroywhetstone.s5.com
> I made the most of the tools to help with some of the gunt work in POV.
> There's
>         Polygon/Prizm editor
>         SOR/Lathe editor
>         Color picker
>         Color_map editor
>         Height Feild editor
>         Anaglyph maker ([Red/Blue stero pitures]just for fun )
>   They where made for My Win98.
> Hope you can use 'em.

I was unable to download any of them: 'access denied'
I'm particularly interested in the Anaglyph maker.

Stephen

Post a reply to this message

From: Leroy
Date: 28 Dec 2004 02:40:27
Message: <41D10D0D.7090903@joplin.com>
StephenS wrote:
> I was unable to download any of them: 'access denied'
> I'm particularly interested in the Anaglyph maker.
>
> Stephen

  I don't know what the problem is. I did a test download and it worked.
You could try again. That's a free web page and they have a limited
bandwidth. It could be some one else was trying to download something.

If you want to I can e-mail the Anaglyph, or any, or all of the other
zip files.

Post a reply to this message

From: StephenS
Date: 28 Dec 2004 08:00:01
Message: <41d158d1$1@news.povray.org>
>   I don't know what the problem is. I did a test download and it worked.
> You could try again. That's a free web page and they have a limited
> bandwidth. It could be some one else was trying to download something.
>
> If you want to I can e-mail the Anaglyph, or any, or all of the other
> zip files.

The full error message is:

Forbidden
Remote Host: [x.x.x.x]

http://leroywhetstone.s5.com/POVzip/RB3D.zip
Data files must be stored on the same site they are linked from.

Thank you for using FreeServers

I think the problem may be the link and file needs to be in the same
directory (just a guess).

Stephen

Post a reply to this message

From: Greybeard
Date: 29 Dec 2004 00:00:49
Message: <41d23a01$1@news.povray.org>
StephenS wrote:
>>  I don't know what the problem is. I did a test download and it worked.
>>You could try again. That's a free web page and they have a limited
>>bandwidth. It could be some one else was trying to download something.
>>
>>If you want to I can e-mail the Anaglyph, or any, or all of the other
>>zip files.
>>

> The full error message is:
>
> Forbidden
> Remote Host: [x.x.x.x]

> http://leroywhetstone.s5.com/POVzip/RB3D.zip
> Data files must be stored on the same site they are linked from.
>
> Thank you for using FreeServers
>
> I think the problem may be the link and file needs to be in the same
> directory (just a guess).
>
> Stephen

try putting the www. where it would normally be.  Sometimes, sometimes not.

Post a reply to this message

From: Leroy
Date: 29 Dec 2004 23:36:29
Message: <41D384ED.2010904@joplin.com>
I decide to take real good look at my sever ...freeservers.com
I found this on the main login page I had trouble getting in to.

  During the next few weeks, we will be improving our infrastructure
in order to provide you with better and faster hosting services.
This should be invisible to you. If by chance you experience any
problems, we apologize.

So if there is anybody else who is having trouble loading file from
there let me know. Please.

Post a reply to this message

From: Rafal 'Raf256' Maj
Date: 29 Dec 2004 23:53:00
Message: <Xns95CF3BFEDD7FFraf256com@203.29.75.35>
lrw### [at] joplincom news:41D### [at] joplincom

>   They where made for My Win98.

Why dont make them in both linux and windows version? When choosing right
tools it should be very easy.

--
http://www.raf256.com/3d/
Rafal Maj 'Raf256', home page - http://www.raf256.com/me/

Post a reply to this message

From: Thomas de Groot
Date: 30 Dec 2004 08:21:21
Message: <41d400d1@news.povray.org>
"Leroy" <lrw### [at] joplincom> schreef in bericht
news:41D### [at] joplincom...
> So if there is anybody else who is having trouble loading file from
> there let me know. Please.

No trouble at all.
Nice utilities too!!
Years ago, I used JAC by Joerg Schrammel, but I lost it and didn't remember
where I got it. Now, your anaglyph utility makes things even simpler.

Thomas

Post a reply to this message

From: Leroy
Date: 31 Dec 2004 01:00:22
Message: <41D4EA13.50300@joplin.com>
Rafal 'Raf256' Maj wrote:

  Why dont make them in both linux and windows version? When choosing right
  tools it should be very easy.

The quick answer is I'm lazy.
The long answer is I don't have linux. I need a machine to test it on.
I'm wading through C++ ,Windows, Vide, POV, Html. And some times I think
head will explode if I put one more thing in it. OH.. No! to late...
I'll see what I can do..