POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : My POV Toolkit updated : Re: My POV Toolkit updated Server Time
2 Aug 2024 06:18:39 EDT (-0400)
  Re: My POV Toolkit updated
From: StephenS
Date: 28 Dec 2004 08:00:01
Message: <41d158d1$1@news.povray.org>
>   I don't know what the problem is. I did a test download and it worked.
> You could try again. That's a free web page and they have a limited
> bandwidth. It could be some one else was trying to download something.
>
> If you want to I can e-mail the Anaglyph, or any, or all of the other
> zip files.

The full error message is:

Forbidden
Remote Host: [x.x.x.x]

http://leroywhetstone.s5.com/POVzip/RB3D.zip
Data files must be stored on the same site they are linked from.

Thank you for using FreeServers

I think the problem may be the link and file needs to be in the same
directory (just a guess).

Stephen