POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : My POV Toolkit updated : Re: My POV Toolkit updated Server Time
2 Aug 2024 06:16:06 EDT (-0400)
  Re: My POV Toolkit updated
From: Leroy
Date: 29 Dec 2004 23:36:29
Message: <41D384ED.2010904@joplin.com>
I decide to take real good look at my sever ...freeservers.com
I found this on the main login page I had trouble getting in to.

  During the next few weeks, we will be improving our infrastructure
in order to provide you with better and faster hosting services.
This should be invisible to you. If by chance you experience any
problems, we apologize.

So if there is anybody else who is having trouble loading file from
there let me know. Please.