POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Radiosity algorithm explainations Server Time
2 Aug 2024 10:18:21 EDT (-0400)
  Radiosity algorithm explainations (Message 1 to 8 of 8)
From: Yeager
Subject: Radiosity algorithm explainations
Date: 22 Nov 2004 14:25:00
Message: <web.41a23c0c70b9dbf2516db5980@news.povray.org>
Hi!!!

I need some explanation about the radiosity algorithm. I don't want to know
how use radiosity on POV.
I didn't find the source given in the code source: Ward G. J. A ray tracing
solution for diuse interreflexion. In Computer Graphics
(SIGGRAPH '88 Proceedings), volume 22, pages 85{92, August 1988.

Can you give some links please?

Post a reply to this message

> I need some explanation about the radiosity algorithm. I don't want to know
> how use radiosity on POV.
> I didn't find the source given in the code source: Ward G. J. A ray tracing
> solution for diuse interreflexion. In Computer Graphics
> (SIGGRAPH '88 Proceedings), volume 22, pages 85{92, August 1988.
>
> Can you give some links please?

Lesson No.1 in using google:

http://www.google.com/search?q=Ward+a+ray+tracing+solution+for+diffuse+interreflection

Christoph

Last updated 23 Sep. 2004 _____./\/^>_*_<^\/\.______

Post a reply to this message

> > I need some explanation about the radiosity algorithm. I don't want to know
> > how use radiosity on POV.
> > I didn't find the source given in the code source: Ward G. J. A ray tracing
> > solution for diuse interreflexion. In Computer Graphics
> > (SIGGRAPH '88 Proceedings), volume 22, pages 85{92, August 1988.
> >
> > Can you give some links please?
> >

> Lesson No.1 in using google:

http://www.google.com/search?q=Ward+a+ray+tracing+solution+for+diffuse+interreflection

> Christoph
>
> --
> POV-Ray tutorials, include files, Sim-POV,
> HCR-Edit and more: http://www.tu-bs.de/~y0013390/
> Last updated 23 Sep. 2004 _____.//^>_*_<^/.______

ok sorry, but when we did this research on google we found only two links.
Thank you so much Christoph.

Arnaud

Post a reply to this message