POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : <no subject> Server Time
2 Aug 2024 12:20:55 EDT (-0400)
  <no subject> (Message 1 to 4 of 4)
From: Skeety
Subject: <no subject>
Date: 13 Nov 2004 12:25:01
Message: <web.419642eac23a6d9138ba0d0@news.povray.org>
Anyone know why a flame (texture/material defined with media) will show up
perfectly with nothing (black) in the background...but as soon as
I put a wall (plane) behind it...the flame disappears?

I've verified that the object is in front of the wall...but not sure why
the wall makes it disappear.

Post a reply to this message