POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Unhandled exception rendering guassianblob.pov in 3.6 Server Time
2 Aug 2024 12:19:01 EDT (-0400)
  Unhandled exception rendering guassianblob.pov in 3.6 (Message 1 to 8 of 8)
From: Dan
Subject: Unhandled exception rendering guassianblob.pov in 3.6
Date: 5 Nov 2004 11:55:01
Message: <web.418baf5b1de09dac8b9853a0@news.povray.org>
I didn't see any message about this previously. I am running Win98
512 Mb on an Athelon XP 2500+. I retrieved this program from the
net. It is credited to Greg M. Johnson 2001. It runs fine on 3.5,
however I get an unhandled exception in PoV 3.6.1.

The code is short, and uses an array of 7500 objects.

Post a reply to this message