POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : The Planetary Society's Huygens Art Contest:,"Imagining Titan: Artists Peer Beneath the Veil" Server Time
2 Aug 2024 14:18:38 EDT (-0400)
  The Planetary Society's Huygens Art Contest:,"Imagining Titan: Artists Peer Beneath the Veil" (Message 1 to 8 of 8)
From: @n05pamarcor de remove n05pam
Subject: The Planetary Society's Huygens Art Contest:,"Imagining Titan: Artists Peer Beneath the Veil"
Date: 29 Oct 2004 07:57:18
Message: <4182301e$1@news.povray.org>
Hi,

this might be something for the LOTW-experts here.
The aim of the contest is to make an image that shows what you think
Titan looks like when the Huygens probe descends into Titans
atmosphere. The Grand Prize is a trip to the ESOC in Darmstadt/Germany
from 13-15 January 2005 (including travel expenses, food, and
lodging). Deadline is November 28.
More info/rules can be found here:
http://planetary.org/saturn/artcontest.html

Post a reply to this message