POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : POV Tool Kit Server Time
2 Aug 2024 16:24:50 EDT (-0400)
  POV Tool Kit (Message 1 to 6 of 6)
From: Leroy Whetsone
Subject: POV Tool Kit
Date: 15 Aug 2004 16:27:25
Message: <411FC624.1010803@joplin.com>
I have finally put on the web several Window programs, I wrote to
take some of the grunt work out of make a scene. They are written in C++
for my Win98. I've only tested them with that win98. They may work on
other window platforms.

http://leroywhetstone.s5.com/

  A quick list:
              Color selector
              Color_map editor
              Polygon and Prism editor
              SOR and Lathe editor
              Height field bit map editor
            and for fun a red/cyan anaglyph editor

Feel free to try them out. If you have any comments E-mail me, But be
sure to put POV in the subject or I might delete without reading it.

Post a reply to this message

> Feel free to try them out. If you have any comments E-mail me, But be
> sure to put POV in the subject or I might delete without reading it.

I decided to download some of them but the links were broken (404s). =(

Screenshots would be nice!

 - Slime
 [ http://www.slimeland.com/ ]

Post a reply to this message