POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : POV Tool Kit : POV Tool Kit Server Time
2 Aug 2024 18:12:54 EDT (-0400)
  POV Tool Kit
From: Leroy Whetsone
Date: 15 Aug 2004 16:27:25
Message: <411FC624.1010803@joplin.com>
I have finally put on the web several Window programs, I wrote to
take some of the grunt work out of make a scene. They are written in C++
for my Win98. I've only tested them with that win98. They may work on
other window platforms.

http://leroywhetstone.s5.com/

  A quick list:
              Color selector
              Color_map editor
              Polygon and Prism editor
              SOR and Lathe editor
              Height field bit map editor
            and for fun a red/cyan anaglyph editor

Feel free to try them out. If you have any comments E-mail me, But be
sure to put POV in the subject or I might delete without reading it.