POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Is POV vulnerable? Server Time
2 Aug 2024 18:14:02 EDT (-0400)
  Is POV vulnerable? (Message 1 to 10 of 10)
From: Francois Labreque
Subject: Is POV vulnerable?
Date: 4 Aug 2004 20:43:58
Message: <411182ce$1@news.povray.org>
http://www.us-cert.gov/cas/techalerts/TA04-217A.html

/*   videotron.ca  */}camera{orthographic location<6,1.25,-6>look_at a }

Post a reply to this message

From: Eli
Subject: Re: Is POV vulnerable?
Date: 4 Aug 2004 21:49:13
Message: <41119219$1@news.povray.org>
maybe if you'd run a POV-Ray server.

Post a reply to this message

From: Slime
Date: 4 Aug 2004 23:39:00
Message: <4111abd4$1@news.povray.org>
It looks like these vulnerabilities all have to do with the reading of a PNG
image. If it is vulnerable, it would only be so if a user were to take a PNG
image provided by someone and use it as, say, an image_map in a scene which
they rendered.

 - Slime
 [ http://www.slimeland.com/ ]

Post a reply to this message