POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Toggling on and off "everything at ambient rgb 1" Server Time
3 Aug 2024 00:22:28 EDT (-0400)
  Toggling on and off "everything at ambient rgb 1" (Message 1 to 6 of 6)
From: Greg M  Johnson
Subject: Toggling on and off "everything at ambient rgb 1"
Date: 17 Jul 2004 21:11:02
Message: <40f9ce26$1@news.povray.org>
I thought I new how to do this, but everything I've tried, even after RTFM,
doesn't do the job.

I have a standard scene and I assume that with one statement of povray SDL,
I can simply turn on a situation where everything is as if it had
finish{ambient rgb 1}.   I cannot tell if either the docs are deficient,
povray just cannot do this, or I've got a big bug in my code that's messing
with the normal behavior of pov.

Thanks.

Post a reply to this message