POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : isosurface on a declared object Server Time
3 Aug 2024 00:27:18 EDT (-0400)
  isosurface on a declared object (Message 1 to 7 of 7)
From: Marty
Subject: isosurface on a declared object
Date: 28 Jun 2004 02:01:54
Message: <40dfb452$1@news.povray.org>
Im am still a novice with povray, which means i dont understand a lot
about povray. How do i go about creating a rough surface (for example
the randomness/roughness of the surface of a rock). From what i have
read so far I can use an isosurface to achieve this, or is there
something else that will work better.

If isosurface is the way to go how can i apply it to a object that i
have declared / created?

Regards
Martin.

Post a reply to this message

> Im am still a novice with povray, which means i dont understand a lot
> about povray. How do i go about creating a rough surface (for example
> the randomness/roughness of the surface of a rock). From what i have
> read so far I can use an isosurface to achieve this, or is there
> something else that will work better.
>
> If isosurface is the way to go how can i apply it to a object that i
> have declared / created?
>
> Regards
> Martin.

Post a reply to this message