POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Questionable Content on the Newsgroups Server Time
3 Aug 2024 14:11:16 EDT (-0400)
  Questionable Content on the Newsgroups (Message 21 to 30 of 88)
From: Rafal 'Raf256' Maj
Subject: Re: Questionable Content on the Newsgroups
Date: 5 Apr 2004 03:17:01
Message: <Xns94C25E0B318F0raf256com@203.29.75.35>
fcu### [at] yahoocom news:40710692$1@news.povray.org

> What would really bother me is if this person is posting these images
> just to cause controversy

Thats one of goals of real art, isnt it?

I find IMBJR pimages medium to quite nice, but I do not see any reason to
create Censure, is this news group about free software program, or are we
in some Comunistic/Totalitary art group?

--
http://www.raf256.com/3d/
Rafal Maj 'Raf256', home page - http://www.raf256.com/me/

Post a reply to this message