POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : http://news.povray.org/ gone? Server Time
3 Aug 2024 16:24:50 EDT (-0400)
  http://news.povray.org/ gone? (Message 15 to 24 of 24)
From: Thorsten Froehlich
Subject: Re: http://news.povray.org/ gone?
Date: 24 Feb 2004 16:29:05
Message: <403bc221@news.povray.org>
In article <403bbea5@news.povray.org> , "Apache"
<apa### [at] hotmailcom> wrote:

> and the image digest is a very good feature indeed!

Thanks!  Credit goes to Chris Cason for the idea, and to me for the
implementation :-)

    Thorsten

Thorsten Froehlich, Duisburg, Germany
e-mail: tho### [at] trfde

From: ABX
Date: 25 Feb 2004 02:59:46
Message: <kdlo30lj62625i4rpfnpiaqvm3g9u29h1b@4ax.com>
On Tue, 24 Feb 2004 22:29:05 +0100, "Thorsten Froehlich" <tho### [at] trfde>
wrote:
> me for the implementation :-)

What about making '100' in digests customizable ? For example using already
set value of "Messages per page" ?

ABX

Post a reply to this message