POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : http://news.povray.org/ gone? : Re: http://news.povray.org/ gone? Server Time
3 Aug 2024 18:17:31 EDT (-0400)
  Re: http://news.povray.org/ gone?
From: ABX
Date: 28 Feb 2004 06:07:29
Message: <oft040ha7a82iglqsvkpiu8g5f0r74u9si@4ax.com>
On Sat, 28 Feb 2004 11:43:25 +0100, "Thorsten Froehlich" <tho### [at] trfde>
wrote:
> > Sorry for overloading you with reports but my nature of tester woke up :-)
> > Message <fiq7cughd3561tlt8kb7u14und8q6i0os5@4ax.com> seems not available in
> > webview while rest of its thread is present. It is:
>
> There is no such message on this news server!

It is my animation you probably remember: kind of morhing between letters made
with isocsg. I referenced it a few times later so it not expired after week or
two and I had not reson to cancel it myself.

> Please provide the *full*
> header so I can tell you why it was removed and perhaps even when.

I tried to upload complete message in case you would need to upload it into
server but some private place have size limit set. So it is in raw unix format
in compete form at:
http://abx.art.pl/trivia/message.zip

ABX