POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : http://news.povray.org/ gone? : Re: http://news.povray.org/ gone? Server Time
3 Aug 2024 18:21:08 EDT (-0400)
  Re: http://news.povray.org/ gone?
From: Thorsten Froehlich
Date: 27 Feb 2004 12:54:35
Message: <403f845b@news.povray.org>
In article <cmsu301pqttboqmtq4q5k0g7ndm1akbred@4ax.com> , ABX
<abx### [at] abxartpl>  wrote:

> BTW, where news.povray.org is located ????

Where it always has been.

> Is it the same country as for aussie.org ?

It is the same system.

> Because when I have 17:49, news view shows 16:48 which means Poland has the
> nearly the same timezone as Australia :-)

No, the server shows the time in GMT, as suggested by the server time in the
upper-right corner.

I am planning a feature to allow users to set their timezone and get times
in their local timespace instead.  Of course, the list of feature we plan
has been growing for years now, and it grows much faster than the number of
features we implement ;-)

    Thorsten

Thorsten Froehlich, Duisburg, Germany
e-mail: tho### [at] trfde