POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Searching a specific image... Server Time
3 Aug 2024 18:20:01 EDT (-0400)
  Searching a specific image... (Message 17 to 26 of 26)
From: Tim Nikias v2 0
Subject: Re: Searching a specific image...
Date: 7 Feb 2004 05:54:31
Message: <4024c3e7$1@news.povray.org>
> Nope! It is spelt "veins".

Good to know, thanks.

--
"Tim Nikias v2.0"
Homepage: <http://www.nolights.de>
Email: tim.nikias (@) nolights.de

Post a reply to this message

From: Severi Salminen
Date: 7 Feb 2004 06:30:05
Message: <4024cc3d$1@news.povray.org>
Tim Nikias v2.0 wrote:

>>I FOUND IT!!!!
>>
>>It was in p.b.a, titled "more sub-surface scattering" on 5.12.2003 by Tek.
>>Very beautiful interior.
>

> Yay, that's it! Thanks! I should have remembered that it had been an
> animation, I'd probably have found it myself then...

Yeah, right: you just talk the talk, but can't walk the walk.

;------))))

Severi S.

Post a reply to this message

From: Dan P
Date: 7 Feb 2004 11:33:15
Message: <4025134b$1@news.povray.org>
"Tim Nikias v2.0" <tim.nikias (@) nolights.de> wrote in message
> > I'm sorry -- I'm new to this board and don't know all the people yet.
> Well,
> > it gave me an excuse to put together a quick scene anyway :-)_
>
> Hey, no problem. Shows off that you're a decent guy. :-)

:-) Hehe, I'm thinking there are some people who aren't going agree with you
on that one :-)

Post a reply to this message

From: Tim Nikias v2 0
Date: 7 Feb 2004 11:44:13
Message: <402515dd$1@news.povray.org>
> :-) Hehe, I'm thinking there are some people who aren't going agree with
you
> on that one :-)

What would life be without controversy? Boring!

But we're getting off-topic here...

Regards,
Tim