POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : moire patterns and interesting effects and a problem Server Time
4 Aug 2024 06:11:00 EDT (-0400)
  moire patterns and interesting effects and a problem (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: darrenf
Subject: moire patterns and interesting effects and a problem
Date: 4 Aug 2003 03:45:01
Message: <web.3f2e0e06dd360c3152c52af60@news.povray.org>
Hello

I am using a moire pattern with animation to create some interesting
psychedelic texture animations.

The only problem I am having is when trying to create a 30 second animation
and I seem to get a dust effect (a bit like the texure is scaled too
small).

on a 1 second animation the images do not get this.

I will have to post an image or the script tonight, as am writing this at
work.

I have tried scale to a larger value, but this does not work either.

Has anyone tried to create a moire pattern animation?

Any advice or pointers much appreciated.

Thanks

darrenf

Post a reply to this message