POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Hi. What's new? Server Time
4 Aug 2024 10:17:09 EDT (-0400)
  Hi. What's new? (Message 1 to 6 of 6)
From: Jon A  Cruz
Subject: Hi. What's new?
Date: 28 Jun 2003 03:33:40
Message: <3EFD4595.30503@joncruz.org>
Well... after about a year I'm finally getting settled back down enough
to have time again for POV-Ray. (Oh, and a new email address, since
geocities servers are pretty much dead now)

My situation has changed a little in the past year. Finally settled into
our house. Baby Jasmine is almost 2 now and in great health (was born 8
weeks premature).

...And among other things, I'm now the owner of not one, but two Macs.  :-D
They're used, but still good macs.

Soo.... I've dusted off my old R-Cast stuff and am getting it up to
speed. What with a Linux box and two Macs, I can actually give it some
good exersize and have simple renderfarming up.

Is there still interest for such things?

Post a reply to this message