POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Hi. What's new? : Re: Hi. What's new? Server Time
4 Aug 2024 08:18:05 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Hi. What's new?
From: Tom Galvin
Date: 15 Jul 2003 10:58:59
Message: <Xns93B96F939997Ftomatimporg@204.213.191.226>
"Jon A. Cruz" <jon### [at] geocitiescom> wrote in
news:3F0### [at] geocitiescom:

> A quick thumbnail might be client-server versus ad-hoc peer-to-peer

I thought about your idea a good bit. It would not be that difficult to
enable peer to peer in the impfarm, though I do not see the need/advantage
for our project at this time.  However,  it might be beneficial to work out
a standard XML dataset for handing out Pov-Ray renders.