POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Hi. What's new? : Re: Hi. What's new? Server Time
4 Aug 2024 08:23:06 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Hi. What's new?
From: Apache
Date: 29 Jun 2003 19:26:57
Message: <3eff75c1$1@news.povray.org>
Yes there is. See www.imp.org, you can immediately start rendering if you
like! We have a nice project going on with rings and media. (see
http://24.132.254.147/872.jpg for an example frame).

The client-side stuff of the farm is completely written in perl so you'll
have no problems running. Except for the renderer because that is POV-Ray
heheheheh. I don't know about the macs, but if they're osx you'll be able to
run perl also. Windows machines can run the compiled version of the render
client.

Tom Galvin (www.imp.org) will post an official thing about this project soon
I think.

Regards,