POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Bump map disables smoothing of heightfield? Server Time
4 Aug 2024 12:18:50 EDT (-0400)
  Bump map disables smoothing of heightfield? (Message 1 to 8 of 8)
From: Xilo Musimene
Subject: Bump map disables smoothing of heightfield?
Date: 4 Jun 2003 07:26:24
Message: <3EDDD765.9090800@hotpop.com>
Hi,
   I've been making some renders and I realized that whenever I add a
bump_map to a height field, the smoothing of the heightfield disapears
and I get a very rough polygonized(?) surface...

Anyone know how I can have a bump_map plus a smooth heightfield?

Thanks,
   Xilo

--
Dedicated to audio/visual and interactive artwork.
http://www.geocities.com/simonlemieux/

Post a reply to this message