POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : curve with thickness Server Time
4 Aug 2024 14:23:23 EDT (-0400)
  curve with thickness (Message 1 to 8 of 8)
From: Kasper Peeters
Subject: curve with thickness
Date: 17 May 2003 13:16:45
Message: <yd4bry1a3yb.fsf_-_@sshserv.aei-potsdam.mpg.de>
I want to 'plot' a curve (for which I know the parametric expression,
i.e. the three coordinates as a function of a single parameter) and
give it some thickness (like a thick rope). So I'm looking for
something like sphere_sweep, but with the curved described by my
parametric expression, not by a spline.

What is the best/most efficient way to do this?

Kasper

Post a reply to this message