POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Somebody kills me please... (PC died today) Server Time
4 Aug 2024 22:10:31 EDT (-0400)
  Somebody kills me please... (PC died today) (Message 7 to 16 of 16)
From: Sir Charles W  Shults III
Subject: Re: Somebody kills me please... (PC died today)
Date: 1 Mar 2003 15:51:47
Message: <3e611d63@news.povray.org>
It's a real shame- the images were looking very good.  I feel for your loss!
    As cheap as hard drives are these days, it makes sense to have a mirror
drive and it really does add a great deal of security to your system.  I hope
you can afford to put one in.
    I use a zip type drive to back up all my good stuff.  I also just forced my
wife to completely back her system up on CD-RWs.

Cheers!

Chip Shults
My robotics, space and CGI web page - http://home.cfl.rr.com/aichip

Post a reply to this message