POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : POV-Tree Server Time
5 Aug 2024 00:25:09 EDT (-0400)
  POV-Tree (Message 1 to 10 of 19)
From: Gena Obukhov
Subject: POV-Tree
Date: 29 Jan 2003 11:03:19
Message: <3E37F9D3.5DD2910D@mail.com>
Finally I've finished beta version of POV-Tree. This is
tree generator based on TOMTREE macro and written
in Java. Key features:

- load/save include files for TOMTREE macro
- GUI for numerous TOMTREE parameters
- color chooser for leaves and bark
- preview (not so fast for very detailed trees)
- mesh export

See screenshort and some examples in p.b.i
You can download POV-Tree here:
http://propro.ru/go/Wshop/tools/tools.html
See README.txt for installation info.

Gena

Post a reply to this message

> tree generator based on TOMTREE macro and written
> in Java

Very usefull!

Thanks,

Ingo