POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : POV-Tree : Re: POV-Tree Server Time
4 Aug 2024 22:11:48 EDT (-0400)
  Re: POV-Tree
From: Gena
Date: 29 Jan 2003 13:22:38
Message: <3E381BED.91647F31@mail.com>
> Is it possible to show a wireframe of one of the trees? I am curious
> what form the mesh uses.

You can estimate shape (thickness etc.) checking 'Sphere' checkbox
in Preview tab. Just be aware that it's slower than lines preview. Right
now POV-Tree doesn't have mesh preview. Maybe later on I'll add
OpenGL support and make shaded mesh preview.

> My second question is why did you use all of that *painfully* slow CSG
> subtraction for your Loneliness IRTC entry when you obviously know your
> way around meshes?!?!

It was more easier for me :) Maybe next time I'll use triangles.

Gena.