POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : POV-Tree : Re: POV-Tree Server Time
4 Aug 2024 22:13:55 EDT (-0400)
  Re: POV-Tree
From: Christoph Hormann
Date: 29 Jan 2003 13:43:48
Message: <3E3820E4.A60779A6@gmx.de>
Gena Obukhov wrote:

> Finally I've finished beta version of POV-Tree. This is
> tree generator based on TOMTREE macro and written
> in Java. Key features:
>
> [...]

Looks very nice although i will first have to learn about the usage of all
those parameters...  Maybe you should consider including some short
tooltips or similar for them.

BTW, installing Java was a real pain.  I don't understand why a successful
firm like Sun simply can't  put together an installation package that
works.  And when you download the 35 Mb documentation package and think
you find some information solving the problems in there you are completely
mistaken.  (oops, i'm getting off-topic here...)

Christoph

Last updated 31 Dec. 2002 _____./\/^>_*_<^\/\.______