POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Suggestion for next release Server Time
5 Aug 2024 02:15:36 EDT (-0400)
  Suggestion for next release (Message 1 to 10 of 23)
From: Fernando Gonzalez del Cueto
Subject: Suggestion for next release
Date: 13 Jan 2003 20:11:16
Message: <3e2363b4@news.povray.org>
I would like to suggest to turn off the blinking of the POV icon when it's
paused (Windows version). Or at least make an option for turning it off.

It's really annoying!

Fernando.

Post a reply to this message

From: Slime
Subject: Re: Suggestion for next release
Date: 13 Jan 2003 20:38:44
Message: <3e236a24$1@news.povray.org>
> I would like to suggest to turn off the blinking of the POV icon when it's
> paused (Windows version). Or at least make an option for turning it off.
>
> It's really annoying!

I agree =)

(I believe he's talking about how it flashes in the taskbar when paused.)

 - Slime
[ http://www.slimeland.com/ ]

Post a reply to this message

> > I would like to suggest to turn off the blinking of the POV icon when it's
> > paused (Windows version). Or at least make an option for turning it off.
> >
> > It's really annoying!
>
> I agree =)
>
> (I believe he's talking about how it flashes in the taskbar when paused.)

So, hide the taskbar and you won't have to see it.

Post a reply to this message