POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Suggestion for next release : Re: Suggestion for next release Server Time
5 Aug 2024 00:20:47 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Suggestion for next release
From: Thorsten Froehlich
Date: 14 Jan 2003 05:40:04
Message: <3e23e904@news.povray.org>
In article <3e23b6a7$1@news.povray.org> , "Fernando Gonzalez del Cueto"
<fgd### [at] hotmailcom> wrote:

> If the taskbar were utterly unnecessary I would have already hid it...
>
> I was only trying to give my point of view... which could make this great
> program a bit better.
>
> Next time I'll just shut my mouth up... no suggestions are welcomed here.

Well, you said it is annoying so people suggested ways how to turn it off
for now.  I don't see why you conclude "no suggestions are welcomed here"
from people trying help you work around the problem.

After all, you cannot expect somebody immediately going to release a new
version of POV-Ray just to offer you an option to turn this off...

    Thorsten