POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Suggestion for next release : Re: Suggestion for next release Server Time
5 Aug 2024 00:18:12 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Suggestion for next release
From: Peter Popov
Date: 14 Jan 2003 05:51:47
Message: <drq72vsivk6jgrl8p8pjneli0f9fniorem@4ax.com>
On Mon, 13 Jan 2003 19:11:14 -0600, "Fernando Gonzalez del Cueto"
<fgd### [at] hotmailcom> wrote:

>I would like to suggest to turn off the blinking of the POV icon when it's
>paused (Windows version). Or at least make an option for turning it off.
>
>It's really annoying!

Try minimizing it to the tray instead of the title bar, that would
spare you the annoyance.

I believe the flashing was introduced so that people don't forget that
their render is paused - it makes sense in that aspect.

Peter Popov ICQ : 15002700
Personal e-mail : pet### [at] vipbg