POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Suggestion for next release Server Time
5 Aug 2024 06:20:42 EDT (-0400)
  Suggestion for next release (Message 4 to 13 of 23)
<<< Previous 3 Messages Goto Latest 10 Messages Next 10 Messages >>>
From: David
Subject: Re: Suggestion for next release
Date: 13 Jan 2003 23:25:02
Message: <web.3e2390502d395af4fff4d2090@news.povray.org>
Windows offers a GUI tweaker called TweakUI that lets you change the taskbar
options.

Post a reply to this message

From: Bruce Duncan
Date: 14 Jan 2003 00:25:03
Message: <web.3e239e3a2d395af4d2b18b190@news.povray.org>
Fernando Gonzalez del Cueto wrote:
>I would like to suggest to turn off the blinking of the POV icon when it's
>paused (Windows version). Or at least make an option for turning it off.
>
>It's really annoying!
>
>Fernando.

A suggestion in the mean time would be to minimize POV to the system tray.
And the buttons (Pause and Min to Systray) are quite conveniently next to
each other.

Post a reply to this message