POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : RiscOS3? Server Time
5 Aug 2024 12:14:19 EDT (-0400)
  RiscOS3? (Message 1 to 10 of 15)
From: Rick [Kitty5]
Subject: RiscOS3?
Date: 7 Dec 2002 20:54:59
Message: <3df2a673@news.povray.org>
Where might I find a RiscOS3 (Acorn Arc) port ?

--

Rick

Kitty5 NewMedia http://Kitty5.co.uk
POV-Ray News & Resources http://Povray.co.uk
TEL : +44 (01270) 501101 - FAX : +44 (01270) 251105 - ICQ : 15776037

PGP Public Key

---

From: Apache
Subject: Re: RiscOS3?
Date: 8 Dec 2002 19:41:46
Message: <3df3e6ca$1@news.povray.org>
No clue. I remember my grandpa running a pc emulator with win95 on an Acorn
many years ago. I was very impressed that such a small box could actually do
that. For CISC machines not that hard to emulate a RISC machine. The other
way around is another story!   BTW my grandpa was almost eighty years at
that time and he's become a true computer nerd doing all kinds of things
with computers only people like "us" would do!