POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : RiscOS3? : Re: RiscOS3? Server Time
5 Aug 2024 04:12:45 EDT (-0400)
  Re: RiscOS3?
From: Christopher James Huff
Date: 9 Dec 2002 09:46:50
Message: <chrishuff-383E8A.09434609122002@netplex.aussie.org>
In article <3df436ba$1@news.povray.org>,
 "Apache" <apa### [at] yahoocom> wrote:

> Then why is emulating a mac on a intel so difficult? I've tried to find out
> if there is any way to run OSX on an intel machine and I haven't found one
> yet!

Your question doesn't make sense, I'm gussing you didn't read things
closely enough. As Thorsten said, "Emulating a CISC on a RISC system is
easy.  Emulating a RISC system on a CISC system is difficult."
This is why you have things like VirtualPC, but no VirtualMac. Emulating
a Mac on an Intel processor is trying to emulate a RISC system on a CISC
one.

http://home.earthlink.net/~cjameshuff/
POV-Ray TAG: chr### [at] tagpovrayorg
http://tag.povray.org/