POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : New license for include file Server Time
5 Aug 2024 14:12:21 EDT (-0400)
  New license for include file (Message 3 to 12 of 22)
<<< Previous 2 Messages Goto Latest 10 Messages Next 10 Messages >>>
From: Rune
Subject: Re: New license for include file
Date: 23 Oct 2002 14:50:36
Message: <3db6ef7c@news.povray.org>
St. wrote:
> "Rune" wrote:
>> When the include files will be free for non-commercial
>> and commercial use, I will instead appeal to users to
>> make voluntary donations.
>
> Just make it 'fun' Rune. It'll work out for the better,
> you'll see.

Sorry, I didn't get that. What do you mean?

Rune
rune|vision:  http://runevision.com (updated Oct 19)

From: St
Date: 23 Oct 2002 15:01:06
Message: <3db6f1f2@news.povray.org>
"Rune" <run### [at] mobilixnetdk> wrote in message
> St. wrote:
> > "Rune" wrote:
> >> When the include files will be free for non-commercial
> >> and commercial use, I will instead appeal to users to
> >> make voluntary donations.
> >
> > Just make it 'fun' Rune. It'll work out for the better,
> > you'll see.
>
> Sorry, I didn't get that. What do you mean?

    Be the nice guy you are, the cheery, helpful person you can be.

   *Make* it fun, they'll come back to you after (maybe) depositing a little lolly
your way and ask you what you're working on next. Things will build from this. You
*love* people to mail you, right?  ;)

     ~Steve~

> Rune
> --
> 3D images and anims, include files, tutorials and more:
> rune|vision:  http://runevision.com (updated Oct 19)
> POV-Ray Ring: http://webring.povray.co.uk

Post a reply to this message